MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
1. Ensure day to day operations requirements are met through leadership of the Financial Reporting team to ensure critical monthly financial deadlines are met. Demonstrated responsiveness to customer needs.
2. Continue to identify key process improvement opportunities within the department ensuring alignment with future state business needs.
3. Partner with business units and functional teams to streamline overall reporting packages and align processes. Work with business units on driving opportunities for work load leveling within month.
4. Provide leadership to Financial Reporting and Analysis organization - currently at approximately 50 FTE's. Establish and maintain an environment that optimizes team performance. Drive continuous improvement efforts that enhance quality, business practices, and productivity for team. Promote opportunities for knowledge sharing and skill building across department that helps develop talent at all levels. Ensure adequate training and cross training within the department. Optimize organizational performance by ensuring processes are in place to attract and to retain top talent. Mentor and develop leadership talent within the Finance Organization.
5. Partner with business units and functional teams in identifying opportunities to leverage the Financial Reporting and Analysis team further in support of the business needs. Identify and share best practices with partners. Opportunities include metrics, reporting, analysis and other financial information support. Provide leadership and assign resources as needed. Ensure training of staff, understanding of new processes and seamless handoff of processes.
6. Work with finance and system groups to ensure usability, training and information for enhancements for dependant systems including DW, Cognos and SAP. Partner with finance organizations and MIS on system needs and processes.
7. Special projects as defined by VP or SVP of Business Operations. Lead and/or participate in cross-functional, cross-site, or cross business-unit project teams as a key liaison resource for the Financial Reporting and Analysis organization as needed.
Primary Internal Interactions
Peers, Operational Managers, TLs for area of control
HR, Technology, Finance, Other CFO teams, Migrations, Quality teams for the purpose of supporting the Operations department
Primary External Interactions
Finance and Operational leaders in the businesses
Finance leaders in the Regional Service Centers
We are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
INR 22,50,000 - 30,00,000 P.A
BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Head/ VP/ GM-Finance/ Audit
Financial planning and analysis
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - CA, ICWA)
Qualification & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA, CMA or CPA strongly preferred.
Minimum of 12 years of progressive finance experience
Experience leading and managing large diverse teams preferred.
Strong business acumen understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization.
Excellent interpersonal & communication skills proven ability to build relationships and influence all levels as well as ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive information
Strong English language skills - verbal and written
Proven project leadership skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources and demonstrated conflict resolution skills
Ability to effectively manage and build relationships in a matrix environment
Proficient in application of technology, web-based applications and the use of Microsoft Office
Comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
Ability to work extended hours as needed
Ability to travel as required by the needs of the business