AryaOmnitalk Wireless Solutions Pvt Ltd(AOWSPL)is a 5050 joint venture company of the Arvind Ltd(Arvind ltd is a flagship Company of the Ahmedabad based Lalbhai Group; one of the most respected industrial houses in India with revenues over Rs.20 billion. The group is the 3rd largest denim fabric manufacturer in the world and is licensed to manufacture and market a host of internationally renowned names in the garment industry such as Arrow, Lee, Wrangler )&the JM Baxi group(having a major presence in the shipping shipping industry).The company specializes in offering GPS based Fleet Automation & Management as well as Walky Talky solutions for managing resources on the move, be they men, material, money or machines. Today, Arya Omnitalk has successfully established itself as the largest Walky Talky Service Provider in the country with a coverage footprint spanning 10 metros Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Indore, Surat, Vadodara and Vizag. Arya Omnitalk also offers a spectrum of cutting edge, field proven solutions for empowering mobile resources in several industries such as BPOs / Call Centers, Intra & Inter City Public Bus Services, Public Safety, Taxi Cabs, Emergency Response Services, Cash Transportation, Airlines, etc, thus making it India's most respected Mobile Resource Management outfit with the largest number of GPS based Vehicle Tracking Installations to its credit.The company is headquartered at Pune. To know more about the company kindly go thorugh the URL - www.aryaomnitalk.com
- To promote direct sales of our GPS solution
- Will be responsible for achieving monthly and annual targets
- To ensure timely execution & collection of payments from time to time
- Will be responsible for customers retention
- To identify and create business opportunities in industry verticals
- Should have handled a team & an experience in concept selling or solution selling.
- Direct Sales.
- End to End Sales
- Development of new markets for business based on formulation & implementation of Strategies.
- Collating feedback from customers to recommend improvement.
- Market intelligency and competitor activity tracking.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
Career Advice to Find Better
Dealing with Questions about Salary History
Q How do I respond to the salary history question when I am currently grossly underpaid for the work that I do, an
Monster Contributing WriterSooner or later, many of you will take jobs that require you and your family to move. Yo
Life At Work
corporate sales,direct sales, business development,B2B sales,marketing executive,sales