Thank you for showing interest in joining our company. Manya Group,Indian Partners The Princeton Review. We are located in Kukatpally Hyd
THE PRINCETON REVIEW TEACHER TRAINING POLICY
The quality of our faculty is one of the many reasons for our success. We look for several things in prospective faculty members. They must be enthusiastic, dynamic, and emphatic. They also must be able to use these qualities to teach a small group. They dont lecture; our teachers interact with their students to make the techniques as fun and engaging as possible. This interaction must be focused as well - our courses are short and intensive. All of our teachers are also excellent standardized test takers and team players.
How do you become a Princeton Review instructor?
1) You will be required to attend a Personal Interview.
2) Following the interview, you will have to give an audition, for about 5 minutes, on 2 topics--academic and general. This allows you to show off your explanatory skills, command of a group, interactive teaching style, sense of humor.
3) You will be required to take the following tests at our center (incase you have not taken them prior to this) GMAT, GRE and SAT.
4) From interviews and auditions, we select candidates to participate in our training program, which is mandatory.
Training- Rigorous live training to teach GMAT, GRE and SAT courses, both Math and English (based on your skill-sets) is conducted by a Princeton Review Master Trainer;
Duration 7-8 days each for Math and Verbal training; Timings 10 a.m to 7 p.m; Saturday-Sunday inclusive;
5) Candidates are hired after successful completion and certification of the training program.
1) Prior teaching experience is an advantage, but not mandatory a requirement.
2) Subject to your certification, you will be teaching for us, one-on-one or with small groups of students, according to the batches we assign to you. Your hours can be extremely flexible, but you must honor whatever time commitment you make to us. Our classes commence from 10 am and can continue uptil 900 pm; though some classes may commence at 7 am; you will be expected to teach at any of these time slots on any day of the week.
3) Teaching load is heaviest over the week-ends (both Saturday and Sunday).
4) The amount of work we can provide is determined by our enrollment. Teaching assignments may not be available every term. Because we cannot forecast our precise teaching needs, we may not be able to provide advance notice of all teaching assignments. You will be paid only for the courses assigned to and taught by you (for part-time faculty only).
5) If you are certified to teach with us, you will commit to teaching a minimum of 6 hours per week with us as per our mutual agreement and needs. (Agreement to be signed)
6) During training, we will continually evaluate and gather subjective impressions about your teaching skills. Also, you will need to spend time other than the training-session to do homework and prepare for the next-day's teach-backs. If we do not think you will be a great teacher, we will end our relationship.
Saturdays & Sundays Compulsory Working
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Education, Teaching, Training
Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Teacher/ Private Tutor
english verbal training
TEST Prep GMAT GRE SAT
MBA training coaching
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) OR (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) OR ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Please refer to the Job description above