1. Handling the front office desk, calls, visitors & candidates
2. To maintain movement register, attendance registers and sends monthly reports to HR deptt.
3. Responsible for EPABX operations. Ensure the immediate response while handling incoming and outgoing calls. To maintain all call records through EPABX software. To maintain the records of all Telephone Nos. as well as Ext. Nos. given to employees.
4. Attending Incoming & Outgoing calls with proper etiquettes and maintaining records for them.
5. Transferring of calls to various departments
6. To maintain courier inward and outward register and courier slips for bill verification and processing.
7. Distributing inwards documents received.
8. In charge of utilities and maintenance of furniture
9. Ensure timely supply of all the stationary requirements of all the employees and maintain necessary stock for the same and co-ordinate with Purchase Dept. for stationary requirements.
10. To maintain stationary issue records department wise.
11. In charge of faxing documents to various locations on a timely manner.
12. Maintain databases, records, file papers.
13. Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings & conferences.
14. Provide administrative services.
15. To ensure proper housekeeping arrangements and other facilities on day to day basis and co-ordination with the agencies for the same.
16. MIS Work
17. Taking care of all the admin related correspondence
18. Scanning and Drafting Important Letters
Kindly mail your updated resume with recent photograph.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Security / Law Enforcement
Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
front office executive
Executive Assistant and Front Office
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
1. Female Candidate with good communication skills & immediate joining.
2. Computer literate including MS Office, e-mail, Web.